We have an excellent opportunity for a Windows Admin for one of our Wilmington, DE clients to work as a team member of the 24/7 IT support team to provide expert IT Support for IT Infrastructure of client. This will include ensuring all Incidents/Problems/Tasks recorded are closed within agreed SLA's. This is a privileged position and as such requires individuals with the utmost integrity.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Reactive and pro-active resolution of Incidents, performing Changes, Upgrades to existing Windows Server Infrastructure
- Support of Windows Clusters, antivirus, backups, deployment tools and monitoring tools, capacity management
- Contribution to constant Service Improvements and Automation development
- Implementation of Business driven changes and requests
- Problem resolution including: problem management, root cause analysis and implementation of remedies.
- Knowledge and use of the change/configuration management system
- The provision of advice and consultancy aimed at minimizing the occurrence and impact of service incidents through process improvement.
- Compliance of all risk and audit requirements.
Windows platform technologies are the backbone of the core infrastructure and bespoke application trading and retail bank environment. The global infrastructure consists of strategic Active Directories providing the business and platforms with authentication and directory services. The estate consists of approximately 55,000 Windows servers.
skills: Requirements: Chef
The role holder will require a high level of Commitment, impeccable personal skills, technical skills and expertise required to perform the specific requirements of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.