Looking for a strong candidate to develop, execute on and optimize the Account Open process across all channels (Digital, Branch and Phone). This is an excellent opportunity to impact the business and customer experience by providing critical thought leadership and adding business value by generating incremental sales and leads, and achieving efficiencies. This position is a combination of Technical Product Management, Execution, Strategy, Analysis, Competitive Research, and Partnership. You will work directly with other Product Managers and Technologists across the organization, Customer Experience Designers, Sr. Channel Executives, and Project Managers to develop and implement Account Open capabilities to meet the needs of our customers and businesses across the Enterprise.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $52.77 - 59.37 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
In order to be successful, you will need experience leading: Technical teams to achieve customer/business strategies and multiple concurrent initiatives, ranging from concepts in ideation to platform features already in production. You will also need a highly-developed capacity to work with and influence diverse functional areas, both within technology groups, lines of business, and Risk/Compliance.
- Creation/refinement and communication of strategic vision, approach, business cases and multi-year strategic roadmap for portfolio/product initiatives. Work with the scrum and product groups to generate opportunities for enhancing the Account Open process by assessing customer/banker/business needs and performing both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Recommend creative solutions to implement new features and improve usage of existing functionality.
- Planning for, facilitation of relevant discussion and/or creation of relevant strategic presentations and documentation to inform and enable senior manager and executive decision making
- Responsible for overall product management and strategic focus for complex and diverse major product line(s) or services.
- Consults with management on the implications of various policies and activities
- Consults with senior management on strategic direction and the implications of various policies and activities.
- Develops new products/services to increase market share and meet identified customer needs.
- Integrates efforts of product management, other organization units and vendors in development, implementation and maintenance of programs while ensuring programs adhere to compliance/privacy regulations and policies.
- Contributes to monitoring, reporting and achieving squad-level Key Performance Indicators.
10+years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, digital consulting, or Branch/Store or Phone/Contact Center product/program management
skills: - Knowledge and understanding of internet, mobile, and tablet technology
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Ability to provide leadership to a matrixed organization environment
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Financial analysis experience
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- Experience in Customer Experience Roadmap principles
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.