We have an excellent opportunity for a NOC Engineer responsible for NOC Production Engineering - Design / Build / Support.
- Support existing automation and monitoring platforms
- Build and deploy new automation solutions and new production monitors
- Provide technical leadership and design accountability for production monitoring
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Drive the transition of non-standard to standard solutions
- Solve intractable problems with previous domain experience and automation
- Adhere to group standards for incident, problem, & change
- Minimum 3 years implementing, troubleshooting, and/or supporting production environments
- 5 years in the IT industry supporting financials services
- BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Proficiency with monitoring tools including Nagios, SiteScope, Wily, AppDynamics, Netcool, and ELK
- Experience with configuration management automation tools (Chef, Puppet, SCCM)
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN)
- Experience with continuous integration services (GoCD, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of ITIL taxonomy and non-functional requirements
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Strong scripting skills, e.g. Bash, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Python, etc.
- Strong knowledge of web protocols and systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.