We have an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer with one of our Wilmington, DE clients who will be responsible for the technical implementation of a project and to
deliver high quality development using diverse tools and systems.
location: Henderson, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Work across multiple phases of software development within a project as a team member or dealing with the most technically challenging assignments. This includes:
- Working directly with business areas to clarify detailed technical requirements.
- Designing, coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation.
- Providing technical support to business analyst/project managers and coaching to less experienced staff across a geographically dispersed teams
- Maintaining an expert level awareness of relevant software design techniques, development tools and processes, providing leadership in the use of these across the organisation area.
- Assist in periodic system evaluation to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Can describe the overall function of several components in the technical platform
- Demonstrated very strong level of technical expertise both within own area of responsibility and other IT domains
- Has comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases
- 8+ years of experience designing and implementing end-to-end solution architectures for large and complex systems. Extensive experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), systems design, development, integration and executing n-Tier applications
- 6+ years of software development experience on a J2EE platform
- 4+ years of software development experience in standard J2EE frameworks that include Spring and Hibernate.
- 4+ years of experience in Web Services design and development preferably Spring WS
- SOA (Rest/WSDL/XSD/XML)
- Spring (WS/IOC/Integration)
- Oracle Coherence
- Multi-tiered infrastructure including load balancers, databases, apache, application servers etc.
- Agile development practices (Scrum/Kanban).
- "DevOps" including continuous deployment.
- TDD - Test driven development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.