Leads & Managers Commodity
This position will be responsible for working with Architect and business team to design and develop services to integrate applications, deploy new application releases, conduct preliminary testing, create technical documents and migrate data from old systems to new.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Ability to work independently and to quickly diagnose and solve technical problems.
- Develop POC's and assist in migrating data from old to new system.
- Generate high quality artifacts such as high level and detailed technical requirements/designs and deployment plans.
- Works effectively with team/group to design interfaces, develop services and integrate applications.
- Actively participates in client or team meetings
- Assists with the testing strategies and develops preliminary findings.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience including 5 years hands on system development, configuration, implementation and support.
- Ability to modify/develop applications written in .NET and/or Java
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and implementing integration solutions.
- Ability to develop script/programs for data migration from Oracle
skills: - Ability to create technical documents
- Work with Architects and Project Manager and be a good team player.
- Familiarity with container/microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with Amazon WebServices/EC2 deployments.
- Background in chemistry/biology/pharma is a definite plus, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.