job summary: PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Programmer Analyst II (Perl developer) is a senior technical resource in Production Control and is responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and support of scripts and applications that support the managed file transfer function
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 43 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Perform analysis, development and testing related to the creation or maintenance of scripts, reports or applications that support external and internal file transfers.
- Administer and support the Axway Secure Transport Managed File Transfer application portal.
- Provide technical support for the execution and troubleshooting of file transfers.
- Collaborate with the Production Control team and other IT and business groups, and readily share information to resolve production problems related to file transfer integrations.
qualifications: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum work experience of three years' in programming or systems-related experience.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Strong Perl and shell scripting skills.
- Experience with file transfer protocols (FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTPS).
- Experience administering the Axway Secure Transport Managed File Transfer application is desired.
- UNIX and Windows shell scripting experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.