We are seeking a Agile/Scrum QA Test Engineer in the Pleasanton, CA area. We are looking for someone who has a strong background and experience developing and executing test cases. The individual should have experience in working with teams. The individual will work with the team to write, execute and maintain test cases.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Working with the team in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Working with different teams to obtain information and resolve issues.
- Reviewing requirements and ensure complete test coverage for the product.
- Document, report and track defects.
- Evaluate and document testing results.
- Keeping current with Quality testing, techniques, tools, processes and trends.
- Train teams on new implementations.
- Bachelors in computer Science or equivalent field;
- 2+ Years of experience working as a QA Engineer
- Experience with Automation tools such as Behat, Selenium, TestNG a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Knowledge on SQL.
- Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Strong data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.