Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Primary responsibility is to provide development and production environment support, package release, user support, application configuration and support.
- Provide technical leadership to data service team with responsibility for operational excellence, architecture design, monitoring and maintenance.
- Partner closely with BA, development and operations teams to understand business needs to facilitate effective technical solutions and smooth operations of services.
- Lead hands-on implementation of business process improvements involving (but not limited to) large volume of data processing efficiency, data quality metrics collection, data flow on boarding and distribution, KPI establishment.
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with SDLC processes
- Troubleshoot support issues post release deployment in various ENVs and come up with solutions
- Ability to solve complex production issues
- Demonstrated experience in hands-on back-end server Java development experience, especially in data processing implementation in big data environment.
- Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern software development and testing methodologies.
- Experience in Spring framework, distributed computing, real time messaging, and performance tuning.
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL and database technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Shell Scripts and Unix Platform.
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical production environment.
skills: - Excellent communications skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.