job summary: Job Description
Competitive benchmarking, market analysis and Cloud AI GTM initiatives. Manage vendor relationships for competitive benchmarking process across Cloud AI products. [20% time] Competitive Landscape Analysis and [20% time] Cloud AI GTM Initiatives
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33.49 - 44.65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Track key milestones for competitive benchmarking process with vendors
- Work cross-functionally with GTM Strategy team and Product Team to define key attributes and performance metrics for benchmarking
- Prioritize benchmarking needs across existing products and pre-Alpha products
- Synthesis and report on benchmarking findings to share with Cloud AI GTM team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Analyze competitive landscape across key products
- Research and analysis of major Cloud AI competitors including aspects of product functionality, messaging/positioning and pricing
- Report findings on market landscape analysis including differentiated product attributes, SWOT analysis and pricing.
- Share highlights and insights from competitive summits and major announcements
- Conduct analysis of new feature and product launches by key competitors
- Additional Cloud AI GTM Initiatives including customer outreach and analysis of feedback from the field
- Including customer engagement support and analysis of customer voice materials.
- Manage vendor relationships for competitive benchmarking
- Synthesis competitive research to develop key insights and take-aways
- Maintain a pulse on competitive announcements and updates across AI landscape
Bachelor?s Degree preferably in Business or CS Nice to have Skills (not required):
skills: Required Skills:
- 3-4+ years experience in Competitive and Market Analyst
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and public cloud offerings.
- Proficiency is GSuite, (Slide creation and google sheets)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.