job summary: Local Infrastructure Project Coordinator
The Local Infrastructure platform stores, serves, and ranks User Generated Content (UGC) that is displayed in Google Maps and Google Search. UGC consists of user submitted photos, videos, reviews, and ratings that describe the vibe and feel of a point of interest or business on Google Maps and Google Search.
The Local program management team is looking for a Project Coordinator to manage feature requests for this platform. The Project Coordinator?s primary focus will be to consult with clients that are requesting platform features to understand their requirements, schedule and track delivery of these feature requests, and to support client integration activities.
Additionally, the Project Coordinator is expected to improve the process as gaps and issues are identified. The Project Coordinator will also manage ongoing communications about the overall program to stakeholders.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $59.18 - 65.75 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
responsibilities: Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Day-to-day tracking of client feature requests
2. Improve platform and process documentation
3. Manage regular communications and status updates to stakeholders
Bachelors in Computer Science, Business Administration, General Engineer and/or related discipline
skills: Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years in Program, Project management role within the tech industry or working with Product/Engineering organizations
- Experience in defining software development processes
- Demonstrate strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with a certain amount of chaos / ambiguity and across time zones.
- Extremely proactive
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.