job summary: Job Description
Bilingual: must speak Spanish, open to working any shift (shift to be determined upon offer)
The Help Desk representative responds to requests by diagnosing and resolving problems that fall within defined guidelines and escalating more complex problems to other technical support teams and external vendors. He/She provides phone and e-mail support remotely from a central location. This position provides Tier I support of low to medium complexity ensuring end users receive prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance. The IT Technology Support Analyst receives general supervision and is competent to work independently on most Support Desk activities.
location: Norcross, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $22.00 - 24.47 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Diagnoses Tier I Support Requests (26-30%)
- · Responds to Tier I Support requests (i.e., telephone, ticket, e-mail, support-portal and personnel requests) to resolve technical issues of low to medium complexity.
- · Enters call data into the tracking system to log support requests.
- · Explains service procedures to customers to properly manage service delivery expectations.
- · Utilizes checklists and training to diagnose customer problems and requests.
- Researches Tier I Support Requests (16-20%)
- · Identifies recurring and potential problems to escalate notification of situations to senior team members.
- · Researches trouble issues at the direction of senior team members to identify problem root causes.
- · Communicates updates on issues in a timely manner to ensure client satisfaction and productivity.
- Resolves Tier I Support Requests (31-35%)
- · Documents problems' status and resolutions to maintain support history.
- · Resolves application, hardware, and software problems to fulfill customer requests.
- · Works with vendor technical support personnel to develop customer solutions.
- · Maintains awareness of service level agreement targets to help meet and exceed requirements.
- · Transfers all unresolved calls to Tier 2 support and follows up with customer to ensure resolution.
- Bilingual: must speak Spanish, open to working any shift (shift to be determined upon offer)
- They MUST have a Bachelors Degree (any)
- Willingness to answer phones all day
- Some IT experience
- Some customer service experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.