The IT Auditor works as part of a team of IT Auditors to assess risk, test controls and provide advisory services to the Audit Services Department (ASD). The position supports a variety of audits encompassing business process, information technology, logical security, operational processes and compliance / regulatory activities.
This position will support the IT Risk Assessment, assisting in completion of the IT Audit Plan as well as execution of audit procedures designed to aid the ASD in achieving objectives for each audit engagement. This position includes internal and external client interface, and as such requires strong professional presence, communication and decision making skills. The successful candidate will be capable of identifying and addressing audit issues across a variety of business areas and risk exposures, including technology, security and operational systems of controls. The ability to establish relationships and credibility with clients as well as within the Audit team and is a must. A broad understanding of information technology, security and controls and well as experience in in the financial service industry is a must.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Assist in the assessment of risks and development of a risk based audit plan and associated work programs within a risk-based internal audit plan
- Perform walkthroughs of processes, identifying controls and preparing and executing audit requests
- Performing detailed analysis of program functionality, data or other substantive testing to flush out and articulate risk is a significant portion of the job
- Complete work-papers and other audit materials that meet all relevant professional practice requirements Develop and foster constructive professional relationships
- Contribute to a high performance environment with an execution focus
- Participate in select internal improvement initiatives
Technical proficiency in four or more of the following areas
- 1-4+ years of experience in an IT audit function
- Strong professional presence, communication and decision making skills Must have the ability to establish exceptional relationships and credibility with internal clients
- Familiarity and practical application of IT Security and control frameworks (e.g. HiTRUST, FFIEC IT Booklets and Cyber Security Framework, COBIT, etc.
- Application Security, role design, monitoring o Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Client Services & Implementations
- Computer Operations (including job scheduling, alerting, capacity, performance, and problem management)
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration & Security (including Oracle, Microsoft SQL)
- Operating System Administration & Security
- Information Security & Data Privacy Programs and Frameworks Network, Infrastructure Architecture and Security (including network segmentation concepts, firewalls, routers, VPN solutions etc.)
- Physical Security & Data Center Environmental Controls o Systems Development (including SDLC, project management and change control methodologies)
Education Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology, Information Systems, Accounting and/or Business
skills: Additional Skills/ Desired Qualifications
- Big 4 experience (Deloitte, PwC, E&Y, KPMG)
- CISA or CISSP, Security +, CEH is a requirement for this position.
- Other Certifications (CIA, CFE, etc.) a plus.
- We will consider candidates who have passed the CISA and are pending the work experience requirement High tech or financial services experience, including working in highly regulated environments
- Knowledge of HiTRUST, COBIT, ISO 27001, ITIL, NIST, FFIEC Standards
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.