One of our Taylor clients is looking to add a Senior UX Developer to their growing team.
In this role you will create UX content that guides, informs and delights. You write concise, well-crafted messaging that supports and helps define large-scale content strategy. You love a challenge and aren't afraid of finding clarity in ambiguity, and you thrive on finding the balance between informing and guiding without getting in the way of what your customer needs to know and do.
location: Taylor, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
In this role, you'll collaborate-mind meld with designers, engineers, product managers, project managers and other key business stakeholders to write and test user-focused solutions for our external channels-mobile, desktop, online and departments -while creating / defining tone and voice for our applications. You'll help shape how that voice evolves and grows as you help create innovative features and interactions that support legacy and ongoing charter for an outstanding customer experience though our products channels.
- 10+ years of experience in UX/UI writing, and understanding of user centered design
- 5 or more years of HTML and CSS experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Examples of help demonstrating not only your deep proficiency in UX writing, but also how you were integral to the overall design process
- Working knowledge of UX writing for app, desktop and mobile devices for screens as well as contextual help
- A deep understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices
- A strong understanding of the importance of content strategy and how it supports UX copy
- Comfortable starting a voice from scratch and planning online help from the beginning without out a foundation.
- Big-picture, strategic thinking as well as acute attention to detail and the ability to co-own the end-to-end customer experience
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Clear and effective written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to start MadCap Flare program from scratch
- Comfortable with a development build process - you hate breaking the build
- Ability to manage on the fly source and digging into documentation that isn't all that understandable, sourcing from observation, user stories and working UI product to source the voice and tone you create for the products with little to no supervision or guidance.
skills: HTML, CSS, Agile, UX writing for app. desktop and mobile
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.