Technical Program Manager
We are seeking a dynamic Program Manager to join our growing Product Security Delivery and Strategy Team. The Program Manager will be responsible for helping collaboratively manage a large strategic cybersecurity.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
- Lead through influence.
- Collaborate with peers across a large organization to identify and engage appropriate resources, align stakeholders, and execute management and control processes.
- Meet regularly with Management and Executives to tell the program story, escalate issues and solicit feedback.
- Bring creative approaches to challenging management problems.
- Play a key role in helping develop team processes, shaping team culture and building the team's reputation.
On a typical day, you will:
- Help leaders define and articulate their strategic vision.
- Create compelling narratives and presentations which help tell the story, bring attention to issues and call stakeholders to action.
- Call around the organization to find the right person to help with a technical or business problem.
- Organize information in a PowerPoint deck, spreadsheet or project management tool ServiceNow.
- Connect and build trusted partnerships with executives, managers and engineers.
- Skillfully gather, organize, track and summarize information about large and complex problems.
- Develop plans and tailor processes to suit particular situations.
- Create agendas, manage time and provide follow-up communications that drive action.
- Understand the motivation and perspectives of others, and use this understanding to smooth issues and resolve issue.
- Partner with engineers to provide accurate non-technical summaries of complex technical problems.
- Have a bachelor's degree.
- Have 7+ years of experience in a project management or leadership role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of work streams simultaneously, and under deadline
- Have a high level of personal integrity and very good professional judgement
- Be accustomed to handling confidential matters with appropriate sensitivity
- Be up to date on the current state of the discipline.
skills: - Have outstanding writing skills.
- Be comfortable taking ownership and responsibility for ill-defined problems
- Be a team player and understand how to help other succeed
- Understand risk and risk management techniques.
- Have a compelling in person and telephone presence.
- Be a concise communicator.
- Be comfortable participating in deliberative processes and accepting the final decision.
- Be positive, patient, persistent and resourceful in the face of technical and organizational challenges.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.