Our Mid Michigan Client is looking to add an Epicor Developer to their team to assist with developing customizations and enhancements to the Epicor ERP system. This person will provide hands-on configuration and implementation requirements related to Epicor and other related software systems for the company
location: Lansing, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Develop and implement Epicor Customizations, BAQs, BPMs, Configurators, Dashboards and Reports.
- Work closely with IT, and internal business users in design, implementation and execution of Epicor business process design and implementation.
- Develop test plans associated with Epicor patches and updates.
- 5+ years experience with Epicor implementations, upgrades, customizations, and Java.
- Ability to develop queries, data management, business process management, dashboards and reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with internal clients
- 5+ years with Epicor
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with Crystal Reports or similar
- Experience working with IIS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.