Looking to hire a part-time freelance Senior Designer to help design and produce various marketing materials such as social media ads, promotional web banners, trade shows graphics, infographics, posters, marketing collateral etc. We are looking for a designer with production experience as well as design skills to create original concept art as well as have a working knowledge of After Effects to create short videos and GIFs to live on social media.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $49.00 - 52.44 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
Someone who is highly collaborative and can take direction but also add their own creative and conceptual perspective to any project. Keen attention to detail is a must. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and highly motivated. Needs to work from Burbank office. Will be around 20-30 hours per week.
- Five years of professional experience as a designer with strong portfolio
- Able to take a project from start to finish including concept, production and execution of design materials
- Collaborate with the team to create new and engaging campaign concepts while maintaining the brand identity
- Be able to manage projects and work load in a fast-paced environment
- Provide creative support as needed
- Strong production skills required.
- Good typography and text layout skills.
- Good Photoshop and retouching skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to create animated GIFs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.