job summary: Project Overview:
As a Production Associate for Daydream, you are a self-starter who will ramp up quickly to build and launch AR/VR content. Based on your digital content production experience, you will produce 3D assets, animation, and development of new content. You will be responsible for complex, multi-disciplinary content, to ensure our vendors execute at high quality and on schedule. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders, as well as ushering vendors through the final stages before launching.
A major part of the role will be to manage the output of our vendors in a way that directly feeds back into our AR/VR experiences, benefiting the quality of our offerings. A deep and specific understanding of how 3D interactive assets are made along with solid communication skills are a must.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $29.77 - 48.37 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities
- Daily and weekly tasks include:
- Manage communication with art agencies for successful deliveries on multiple projects.
- Understanding of internal and external art asset pipelines and processes.
- Ability to collaborate with the Producers and Art Directors.
- Keep quality control with established quality bars on all deliverables.
- Coordinate timely review, feedback, and approvals.
- Predicting, identifying and proposing solutions for project risks and issues.
- BS Degree in any field of study
- 2+ years of experience in production, with majority in the interactive entertainment/gaming industry.
skills: Required Skills:
- Experienced manager of internal and external art deliveries.
- Can successfully communicate the art needs.
- Strong understanding of scheduling and tracking.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/multi-task.
- Solve problems quickly to move things along in the process.
- Superb communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.