job summary: Responsibilities:
- Develop, test, and maintain software application code
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts/jobs
- Participate as an Agile Scrum Team member contributing to solution design, acceptance-test-driven development, and overall delivery of product backlogs
- Interact with cross functional delivery teams on a frequent basis
- Ensure compliance with applicable code standards and architectures.
- Review, troubleshoot, and remediate potential coding issues.
- Documents technical product features/designs and submits for review/approval by applicable stakeholders (e.g., architecture committee/council).
location: PHOENIX, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $36 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
please see responsibilities list
- CA Agile, SVN/GIT, Codehub, MS Office, Jabber, Webex, SharePoint, and others as listed below.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years of experience with the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 2 or more years of Software Engineering experience using technologies including any of the following: Java/J2EE, .Net, Jenkins, Oracle, Datastage, Talend, Cucumber, or Cloud SDK
- 1 or more years of experience with software development delivery using Agile principles and framework
- 1 or more years of experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery models
- 1 or more years of experience with acceptance-test-driven development
- Healthcare experience
- Facets Application experience
skills: CA Agile, SVN/GIT, Codehub, MS Office, Jabber, Webex, SharePoin
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.