We currently have an opening for a Senior Full-Stack .NET Software Developer to join our team. In this position, you will have a key role in the design, development, testing, deployment and support of proprietary software applications. You will join a team of other Senior Developers, Solution Engineers and Mid/Junior Developers. You will lead design and requirement sessions and mentor other team members while participating in the implementation of new applications and modifications to existing applications. This is a critical role within the team that has defined career paths with opportunity for growth.
location: Springfield, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: What you will be doing:
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software products that expand the Digital Capabilities while supporting the strategic vision of the corporation.
- Participating with other team members to design user-friendly interfaces; develop high-quality, object-oriented business objects; and conduct research of technologies and techniques.
- Collaborating with and mentoring other team members, and assisting with code reviews.
qualifications: What our team is looking for:
- Enthusiasm for software development, learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Attention to detail and willingness to dive dep into technical and business topics.
- Ability to understand complex code and business rules.
- Self-motivated and driven to provide value.
- Focus on success as a Team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical staff.
- Understanding of full SDLC process with holistic view of software development.
Must be able to work in the United States without employer sponsorship. Direct Hire Only
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or a related field, OR equivalent professional experience
- At least 7 years of experience with .NET Framework Development, C# or VB.NET and SQL Server
- Core Development Skills:
- Object-Oriented Design & Development
- Design Patterns
- Unit Testing
- Agile Methodology
- Front-End Skills:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web Forms
- Service Oriented Architecture Skills:
- Windows Services
- Database Skills:
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.