Randstad Technologies is looking for a talented User Experience Designer to join a well known client of ours in either the San Francisco Bay area or the Greater Los Angeles area. ***Candidates must include a link to their portfolio in their resume***
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Seeking a solid UI/UX Designer to work within our clients Digital Experience Center to deliver new and updated features and experiences for their web and mobile channels. The chosen candidate will work closely with the clients internal UX team, product management, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that their design experiences meet the needs of the client's consumers and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelors - REQUIRED (in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI, Design or related field)
- Minimum 5 yrs UX/UI experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficiency in Sketch and InVision.
- Experience working with digital, interactive UX design.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment.
- Proven experience working with strict brand and style guide standards in a bigger company environment.
- Act as the user advocate on cross-functional teams, ensuring that we are moving towards providing an optimal user experience for our members in terms of interactions and design aesthetic.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of other designers, editors, developers, product and project managers to ensure that we are executing against project goals and milestones.
- Ingest the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities and come up with a successful UX solution that meets the business and experience needs.
- Provide direction and support in regards to user interaction and experience, ensuring that users are able to interact with our products in intuitive, usable, and delightful ways.
- Provide direction and support in regards to visual design, taking into consideration the interaction design direction, and adding the look and feel for brand identity and KP standards.
- Create key design deliverables such as site maps, user flows, wireframes, style guides, visual design comps and interactive prototypes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Apply Kaiser Permanente branding guidelines, UX standards and voice to a consistent brand experience.
- Collaborate with the research team on usability testing, providing insight as well as prototypes for testing.
- Collaborate with development to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience.
- Collaborate with outside vendors and agencies on projects that include cross-collaboration between external and internal resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.