IT Project Coordinator
Randstad Technologies is hiring a Project Coordinator to join an energetic and dynamic team!
This resource handles communications and scheduling of delivery resources as well as administrative tasks associated with the work. Will work with project management team, technicians and customers to ensure proper completion of onsite work designated by project specifications. The candidate will be responsible for tasks such as customer and tech communication, reviewing site information, word document editing, excel spreadsheet entries, documentation review, checking techs in and out of site, and training.
1. At least three (3) years of experience in project budgeting, scheduling and tracking, understanding of good project management practices such as monitoring schedule variances, producing regular status report and workload for IT Infrastructure. Experience in telecommunication / network infrastructure / structured cabling and working with field resources for deployments. Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio. The PC will work at a specified location with occasional field site visits.
2. The PC will have the following attributes:
- At least 3 years of professional Project Management experience with skills in: Schedule Management, Communications, Planning, Cost Management, Scope Management, Risk and Quality Management
- Experience supporting large-scale IT Infrastructure deployment projects and project teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer/account management skills
- Strong project documentation skills
If you, or someone you know, is interested - apply today!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.