One of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products is seeking reliable, hard working ETL Developer
in our corporate office located in Irving, Texas
The ETL Developer will build new data warehouses, maintain and enhance existing data warehouse tables, and ensure data quality and accuracy are maintained in all data warehouse structures. Be responsible for business intelligence tools that transfer data stored in SAP ECC Tables to the FICO and SD Rapid Marts, such as Data Services (BODS). Create and maintain ETL schedules utilizing the scheduling software Active Batch, solve issues pertaining to data or reports, and perform data conversions during business acquisitions. Work closely with Database Administrator to tune and optimize data warehouse performance via indexing, reorgs, partitions, views, and MQTs. Design and maintain all ETL logic using BODS ETL tool. Improve query performance for reporting by tuning data warehouse table constructs and database concepts.
Analyze data load times and maximize loading by applying ETL configuration changes and/or data warehouse changes. Create and maintain data maps from source to target tables/files.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support and develop master data processes to meet business needs.
- Ensure data quality, integrity and accuracy is maintained in data warehouse tables.
- Interface with users on topics related to data integration.
- Create and maintain data maps from source to target tables/files.
- Perform data conversions into the data warehouse during new business acquisitions.
- Create and maintain Data Services ETL jobs to load and maintain master data.
- Manage data activities pertaining to company reorganizations.
- Create and maintain production Data Warehouse job schedule using Active Batch software.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field, and five years of experience in the job offered or related position with SAP Data Services (BODS) and ECC Tables
skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Master Data design and concepts including customer, vendor, material
- Business Objects Data Services or similar ETL software
- Relational database experience (extensive SQL experience)
- Business Objects Web Intelligence or similar BI software
- SAP ECC tables, data objects, and basic T codes
- Basic Data Warehouse knowledge
- Active Batch or similar job scheduling software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.