This Business Analyst position reports to the Product Development BA team. The Business Analyst
is responsible for collaborating with Solution Management, Operations, Medical Management/Clinical Authoring and other various Business Stakeholders to define, analyze and document complex business problems. This collaboration enables prioritization and implementation of business initiatives. The Business Analyst will act as the subject matter expert for software applications and business knowledge.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Develops strong working relationships with Business and IT stakeholders
- Works with business stakeholders to capture business needs and elicit requirements, while prioritizing competing business demands
- Partners with Enterprise Architecture and User Experience teams to deliver system design; Participates in design reviews
- Manages and analyzes data supplied by third party vendors
- Identifies Software Products' interdependencies
- Creates capability designs and configuration specifications
- Guides QA team members in creating Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Data review
- Supports the project team during design, development, QA and UAT testing by clarifying requirements questions in the form of both verbal and written communication
- Updates Client Implementation materials after release of new enhancements and capabilities
- Owns and maintains the Product Backlog, ensuring prioritization, resolution and implementation of defects and enhancements
qualifications: Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Experience working in Product Development
- Basic understanding of Information Technology and business models; Broad IT domain experience in the areas of Product Management, Application Development, Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance, etc.
- Excellent facilitation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.