Please send resume to: email@example.com
We are seeking MCAD Engineers for a direct client in Vergennes, VT. Long term contracts, 1 year plus.
location: Vergennes, Vermont
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Client processes engineering design changes in the course of our product life cycle.
Engineering determines the extent and content of changes to the design artifacts. The
engineering change description is used to update drawings and mechanical design. The goal of this activity is to increase mechanical CAD designer capacity to implement
design model and drawing changes based on change descriptions specified in Change
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, Also cleared to work on an ITAR programs.
Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
skills: Must haves:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience doing design work (not looking for a designer) taking a redline drawing and incorporating it accurately and correctly
- Will be providing drafters with red lines an engineer has defined, and this person will be incorporating red lines into design/models
- CAD tool usage - Autocad (for PDF editing)
- Attention to detail
- The engineers usually define the change, but sometimes they miss drafting type elements, preference is someone with checking activity exp (look at a red line and completed drawing and compare the 2 to make sure everything has been incorporated)
- Nice to haves:
- ProE experience (for model updates)
- During the duration of this contract, they will be transitioning from ProE to NX, so really looking for someone that can work models in ProE but having said that there's a lot of work that will be in GTX
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.