Scope: Engineer resource to work with the Integration Mgmt Office (IMO) for onboarding employees from merger and acquisition (M&A) organizations to utilize Comcast enterprise services such as AD, Exchange email, Skype, etc.
Benefit: Consolidates users to one unified set of enterprise services. Helps to realize savings in rationalizing and eliminating duplicate services from acquisitions that are now part of Comcast organization.
Project stage: Implementation of solutions and processes for onboarding new users.
Deliverables: Resource to work on processes to deliver existing enterprise services by developing processes to efficiently onboard new users that are brought on via M&A.
location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
This position is part of the Workplace IT Experience team focused on evolving internal IT services for reliability, agility and user experience. The role focuses on Active Directory and Exchange migrations to integrate domestic and international mergers and acquisitions. Integrated infrastructure includes both on premise and cloud-based solutions. Responsibilities include infrastructure and enterprise solutions focused on evolving on premise infrastructure, further migration to cloud services in Office 365, voice and video collaboration, productivity, wireless user experience, mobility, remote access, security, monitoring and automation.?
The successful candidate will need to be able to communicate effectively across the business stakeholders set, work closely with technical resources guiding design and deployments, agilely execute technology research and trade studies, and take a leadership role in evolving the enterprise Workplace IT Experience platform. Possess the ability to operationally support Active Directory (AD) Services, Enterprise Email Services, and Skype for Business in a large enterprise infrastructure. Familiarity with Azure, Office 365 and hybrid integration into the enterprise. Concentration on Active Directory Services and Enterprise Email technologies
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: Engineering, Computer Science
Certifications: MCSE and/or ITIL is a plus
Years' Experience: Generally, requires 7-11 years related experience
skills: Required Skills:
Active Directory Services - provide centralized authentication, authorization, directory, and policy to control user and computer configurations including (but not limited to):
- PowerShell scripting for AD administration
- Utilize migration and integration tools such as ADMT
- Identity Management platforms and directory account life cycle management
- Claims-based authentication using ADFS 3.1/2016
- Information security and single sign-on (SSO) for user access to network based resources
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) leveraging various factors
- Azure Active Directory Connect and Directory Synchronization
- Centralized administration and delegation of authority
Enterprise E-Mail Services - deliver multi-site Microsoft Exchange Server 2013/2016/O365 services providing robust e-mail services including (but not limited to):
- Exchange email administration including PowerShell
- Inter-org Exchange migration practices and tools
- Support hybrid messaging environment of on-site Exchange/Lync systems and Office 365.
- Proficient with domain MX record management, perimeter E-mail Hygiene and Relay Services
- Work with Legal/Compliance on all eDiscovery requests to retrieve archived user data/messages
- HA and DR via cross-site clustering (DAG) management
- E-mail client services for PC, MAC and Mobile devices (EAS)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.