Looking for someone with experience working as a technical architect and designing solutions and creating specifications for 3rd party vendor products. This role will be around a Corporate Actions implementation.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Help in POC setup (Data needs, formats etc.) & evaluation of extracts from POC
- Review & understand the requirements and work with a vendor to implement vendor hosted solution
- Document solution design and specs. ( Asset Services Core , Portal integration, Data Mart etc.)
- Work with stake holders ( users, architects, tech partners) to finalize the design and specs
- Capital Markets domain knowledge
- Vendor Product integration experience
- Work on interfaces inputs & outputs ( Data needs, formats etc.)
- Work with Infrastructure teams
- Setup connectivity ( T1 line, messaging, ftp etc.)
- Work with enterprise architecture team to get approvals for Third Party Hosting solution
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.