Sr. Tech Lead Software Developer
Seeking experienced Technical Lead to join the Agile Remarketing team. Primary responsibilities will be focused on supporting the digital transformation and white-label enablement effort for the SmartAuction platform. Through consultation and collaboration with the Chief Solution Architect, this role provides architecture, design, development leadership and guidance to the product team. Following the Agile practices, guide the team through emergent design while staying within the boundaries of the defined architecture. Solid design, integration, and architectural patterns experience strongly preferred, especially as they pertain to complex, enterprise-scale, transactional systems. Coach team members using powerful questions rather than authority, drive quality through continual improvement, foster collaboration in a team-centric environment, rely on experience and judgement to accomplish goals, exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills, work well under pressure and aggressive timelines, and think beyond the day-to-day activities to ensure big-picture objectives are achieved. Willingness to roll-up-their-sleeves and get-the-work-done, participate in code reviews, and mentor team members a must.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
location: Detroit, Michigan
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
-Experienced Agilist who embraces and expands the Agile practices through thought-leadership and integrating industry best practices
- Deep understanding and application of Agile approaches and techniques, such as XP, Scrum, Kanban, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.
- Assist in the definition of correct system architecture, guiding activities of software developers, and ensuring team takes ownership of overall solution quality; lead technical team members and communicate in code
- Demonstrate practices to write clean, quality, and testable applications that supports rapid delivery via Continuous Integration, Delivery, and automated deployments
- Ensuring overall solution quality through solid, automated-testing strategies, which include test-driven-design
- Creating and reviewing technical documentation and specifications, as necessary
- Identifying and unblocking technical risks
- Contributing to the successful completion of deliverables on time and within budget
- Performing root cause analysis and helping troubleshoot technical issues
- Advising team members on the clients standards, security requirements, methodologies, and processes
- Interacting and communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- Holds BS (preferably MS) in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 10+ years of software development experience with at least 5+ years in a technical leadership role
- Demonstrates developmental knowledge of coding, testing, supporting and debugging
- Shows deep knowledge and understanding of enterprise-scale platforms and architectures
- Possesses strong analytical, problem-solving skills and exhibits strong leadership skills
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps best-practices preferred
- Able to interface with business partners as well as internal and external technical teams
- Can articulate business requirements and objectives and translate those into software development solutions
- Passionate about developing, configuring, connecting and integrating systems in a complex enterprise application environment.
- Grasps new technologies and can adapt to rapid shifts in priorities
- Self-motivated, self-starter with clear communication skills who thrives working in a team environment
skills: - Experienced full stack development with as many of the following as possible: OpenShift/Docker/Kubernetes, Micro Services, Spring/Spring Boot, Angular, CSS/HTML5, Responsive Design, Oracle RDBMS, ElasticSearch, ActiveMQ/Kafka, REST, Hibernate, Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, VersionOne, JUnit, Selenium, Confluence, SonarQube, Contrast
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.