Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Solutions Consultant to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Lake Oswego area. Description
Remote work is possible after 90-120 days, 3 in the office and 2 remote. Contract to hire (Must be willing to convert to full time employee) Project Summary
Project to implement enhancements to core membership functions (e.g., Enrollment, Medical/Health Record Number assignment, ID Card, Billing, and Reconciliation) supporting integration with SHOP (Small Business Health Options Program) Exchanges. interfaces with State Healthcare Exchanges and also with Federal Exchange - FFM (Federally Facilitated Marketplace). This project involves, Engage with State Exchanges to monitor scope, plans, schedules and dependencies for Exchange-driven changes and testing. Identify impacts to systems, create Change Requests with scope and cost details. Co-ordinate to implement changes to the impacted systems to meet Exchange and business requirements. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Lake Oswego, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 76 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Essential Functions:
- Elicit requirements and constraints from diverse sources and diverse teams including Business, IT Compliance, Healthcare Exchanges.
- Perform current solution assessment, current system assessment, third party vendor product assessment and map it to IT / Business solutions that comply with technical roadmap, strategic roadmap, Industry best practices and various project constraints.
- Present various solution options - and build consensus from diverse groups with different perspectives including executives, Operations, System analysts and Project Managers.
- Provide clear and unambiguous directions to various solution delivery teams
- Develops/plans Requirements documentation. Development of Logical Solution Design document. Act as consultant and provide information for the Physical Solution Design.
- Oversees application & systems solution development & coordination and evaluation.
- Assures alignment with Enterprise Architecture Standards Assurance.
- Identify root cause of issues by researching interface / system design and data. Recommend strategic & tactical solutions. Collaborate with Project Managers and Development teams / Vendors / Testing teams to deliver quality & timely solutions.
- Continuously look out for any gaps or issues that can hinder delivery of solution and actively engage / support to mitigate risks.
qualifications: Required Experience:
***These are the MUST HAVE items. If a candidate does not have these then they will be rejected.***
- 5 years of IT experience including Solution Consulting / Architecture experience in 3 of last 5 years
- 5 years software design experience - using at least one of the following - Oracle, Java, Websphere, or equivalent technologies / products *** MUST be recent experience (within the last 2 to 3 years***
- IT Experience in Healthcare industry, Affordable Care Act Regulations and Health Care Exchange Domain experience within last 5 years
- Sound understanding of SDLC working with Waterfall or Agile methodologies.
skills: Preferred Experience (Not a must have):
- Prior experience working in a Matrix environment within last 5 years
- Prior Data analysis / Production Support experience within
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.