RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A .NET DEVELOPER FOR A 6 MONTH CONTRACT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY IN JACKSONVILLE, FL. CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE FULL TIME.
CANDIDATES MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
TOP SKILLS: 1. 3-5 years experience
2. .Net core
3. Web Services
5. Angular 4
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Executes and maintains standard corporate practices for operational software processes and data management
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers
- Conducts system and software testing, develops standardized QA procedures and develops fixes
- Determines and develops design approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews, documents current systems, and develops recommendations of how to proceed with the applications
qualifications: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive technical knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems
- Ability to take the lead on the most complex projects
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must display initiative, ability to work independently and be able to use extensive independent judgment
- Ability to develop and follow project plans as well as adapt to changing conditions
- Must display the highest level of critical thinking in order to weigh alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with the business strategy.
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks
skills: PRIMARY CHARACTERISTICS
Join the team building a new Online Banking platform using the latest technologies including ASP.NET Core 2.0 microservices, Angular 2, SQL Server 2016
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.