The purpose of this position is to service, repair and install CCTV, Access, Fire and Security systems for customer base, which includes municipal, residential and commercial accounts.
location: Tallahassee, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $13 - 16 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
- Repair and install all systems to the customer's satisfaction.
- Participate in the after-hours on-call rotation.
- Maintain monitoring equipment in Central Station.
- Completing and turning in all service call related documents.
- Keeping an orderly vehicle and accurate inventory stock level(s).
- High school diploma or GED
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer experience and electrical experience
- IT and networking experience
- Clean driving record is required
- Current BASA/FASA certification, preferred
- Experience in low voltage wiring and excellent customer relations' skills
- Experience with the installation of CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion, and fire systems, including integrated applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.