The Implementation Manager position within Network Expansion and Operations Services (NEOS) is a project management based function, responsible for managing the end-to-end technical integration activities and managing the implementation of client solutions from inception to completion. Areas of coordination but not limited to include Network Connectivity, Application configuration, Settlement Reporting design and delivery, Partner Support, Certification and Production validation.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Lead new and existing clients through technical implementation, requiring technical expertise in Payments Host processing, including the ability to guide them through application development, file transmission methods, file and message layouts as defined in established on-boarding processes and protocols
- Responsible for representing the Program to customers. Must be able to articulate technology and program positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of all Technical tasks related to a client implementation.
- Communicate the status to the stakeholders (team, sponsor, client etc.), on a weekly basis ie Weekly client meeting and department tracker
- Secure commitments for support players' time, as well as holding people accountable for performance of their project role
- Efficient and effective throughput of IT implementation service delivery projects for timely revenue recognition and maximum customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate an ability to interpret and understand customer's software / system requirements
- Interface with both external partners and internal resources providing the highest level of Customer Service
- Ensure that applicable regulatory directives are complied with e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley, current privacy legislation
- Adhere to standard department processes and best practices
- Research implementation issues and proposes customer specific resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Management or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in the Project Manager role or client-facing technical implementation role
- Sense of project ownership and self-motivation with a track record of managing multiple complex tasks with the ability to work within a matrix organization
- Excellent strengths in time management, organization skills and communication, both written and verbal in English
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, mitigate, and resolve conflicts across workgroups
- Ability to make critical and successful decisions under pressure. Demonstration of sound judgment and methods
- Facility to embrace change and understand the impact on the organization and business
- Promote a team environment to accomplish work in an effective and efficient manner
- Self-confident with the ability to successfully interact and dynamically adapt communication styles with all levels of client organizations including C-level executives, middle management, finance and operations, technical/IT staff, and line personnel. This also includes the proficiency to direct and influence technical professionals
- Ability to build constructive business relationships with senior business stakeholders and gain their trust
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with and manage external vendors
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast changing environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.