- Projects are developed and executed at the intersection of ambitious science and an urgent user need or application.
- Project Google Product is a new pico radar for touchless interaction and environmental awareness.
- Google Product brings devices to life. It understands and anticipates you, making everyday interactions simple and effortless.
- The goal of the Google Product project is to develop high-impact products that fundamentally rethink and improve interactions with our devices, creating intelligent machines that continuously understand the world around them.
- Role As part of Project Google Product machine-learning team, you will design and implement state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms for radar-based interactive sensors.
- You will design, develop, debug, and evaluate custom machine-learning algorithms that will be applied across a range of products and use cases.
- You will work closely with the Google Product team to improve algorithm performance and play an integral role enabling new state-of-the-art touchless interfaces.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $56.66 - 62.57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
responsibilities: 3 Key Responsibilities This role will involve the following:
- Design, develop, and evaluate novel machine learning algorithms for a custom radar sensor.
- Train, debug, fine tune, and optimize machine learning algorithms to achieve the ultimate user experience.
- Develop tools to help others train, test, and apply Google Product machine learning algorithms to a range of products and applications.
Master's or Ph.D. degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science or related technical discipline.
Nice to have's
- 3+ years experience in machine learning research for production systems.
- Excellent Python/C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience with a wide range of machine learning techniques, including at least one of the following: convolutional neural networks, generative adversarial networks, recurrent neural networks (LSTM, GRUs, etc.).
- Google Product foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Experience developing novel machine learning architectures for at least one of the following: radar, LIDAR, audio, video, image recognition, inertial sensors (accelerometers or gyroscopes), other related sensors.
- Experience with Tensorflow or related machine learning libraries.
- Track history of publications in leading machine learning and/or HCI journals.
- Experience developing machine learning algorithms for interactive applications.
- Desire to work in a creative flexible atmosphere on the edge of research and production.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively. ?
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.