_Database Administrator - V
In search of a self-motivated, information technology professional to join the team. This person will be responsible for analyzing, developing and implementing data models and conducting performance assessements for development, test and production environments.
Must have strong experience with MS SQL and complete understanding and experience with the data modeler role and data admin role.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Work with Architects and Developers to fully understand the business requirements and translate them into Conceptual, Logical and Physical models
- Leads design reviews of data deliverables such as models, data flows, and data quality assessments
- Partner with development team to communicate the business rules, data models and ensure test cases target the quality and integrity of the data model
- Transform logical data models into physical database designs while optimizing the performance and maintainability of the physical database
- Perform data analysis, discovery, profiling and identify cause of data issues and work with broader team to resolve
-Minimum 8 years of experience in applying data management principles and industry standards to design, build and maintain complex data model assets in Transactional/Operational, ODS, Data Warehouse and Data Mart applications
- Analyzes and translates business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and developing in T-SQL
- Education - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
skills: Experience/Skills Required:
- SQL Server 2016/2017 administration and development to include:
- In-memory OLTP (In-Memory Optimization)
- Indexing strategies
- Demonstrated experience in conducting performance assessements and tuning in MS SQL Server
- Knowledge/experience working with Supply Chain data
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.