We are seeking great people for a rewarding opportunity. We have an immediate need for mid to senior level Salesforce Administrators who have a proven background in the successful integration and support of the CRM, preferably within a financial model environment.
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of an internal, cross-functional team dedicated to ensuring users are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of its Salesforce environment based on the various needs within the departments. The selected candidate will need to have strong technical and communication skills. They will need to be able to interface directly with internal stakeholders, understand their needs, administer the production environment, and support testing and production release of enhancements to the systems accordingly.
Industry certifications are highly desired.
location: Metairie, Louisiana
job type: Contract
salary: $9.99 - 9,999,999.99 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce.com/Force.com.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Salesforce, third party Salesforce systems' vendors and IT resources to ensure proper support is received.
- Demonstrated knowledge of declarative business logic; Workflow, Process Builder, Validation and Assignment Rules.
- Create and manage changes in compliance with the company's change management procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in new development and technology.
- Provide training to end-users and departmental staff.
- Provide prompt, courteous technical service to all internal and external customers. Prioritize and address needs and demands in a professional manner, providing follow-up and developing cooperative relationships.
- Identify opportunities and recommend methods to improve customer service, work processes and financial performance. Assist in design and implementation of quality improvement initiatives on departmental and organizational levels.
- Assist team members in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service.
- Orient new co-workers and actively support team development.
We are seeking mid (3+ years) to senior level (7 years of experience) in recent, consistent work experience as a Salesforce Admininstrator
Experience supporting CRM solutions, preferably within a financial based organization.
- Experience providing Salesforce administrative support across multiple departments.
- Experience integrating multiple technologies with Salesforce.com/Force.com.
- Knowledge of declarative business logic; Workflow, Process Builder, Validation and Assignment Rules.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures.
- Previous experience training / mentoring end-users and departmental staff.
- Demonstrates a courteous, customer focused attitude and professional demeanor, able to build cooperative relationships.
- Knowledge of financial, bank, lending practices.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Certified Advanced Administrator is highly preferred.
This position offers a fair market pay rate with benefits that include 401K, medical insurance, etc. Please email your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.