Developers are responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions.
This IT Developer will work on an Innovation team, charged with proactively demonstrating advanced technology solutions to the enterprise. The team will create enterprise efficiencies through IT capabilities (via rapid prototyping) and help shift the IT culture from service providers to IT solution partners.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Write code for rapid prototypes. Write solutions that span platforms. Code to and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Write code for developing new business solutions (heavy focus on UI/UX components)
- Explore, use and recommend emerging trends and technologies for developing cutting edge business solutions
- Provide input to and drive programming standards
- Consult with other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Project Managers
- Support transition of application throughout the Product Development life cycle.
- Engages through proof of concept/technology with domain development teams often including the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions.
o Experience developing in the MERN stack, exposure to React.js is required
o Native app development (React Native, iOS, and/or Android)
o Familiarity with working within AWS and developing Alexa Skills
o Understanding of Machine Learning concepts and statistical models
o Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
o Proficiency using versioning tools
o Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
o Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills,flexible team player
o SQL server / other database query language experience
o Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
o Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
o Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
o Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
o Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
o In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
o Proficiency programming in more than one object oriented programming language
o Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
o Proficiency using debugging tools
o High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
o Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
o Experience using Agile methodology
o Experience with rapid prototype development
o Experience with UX/UI design, wireframing, and/or prototyping preferred
o Highly collaborative
o Able to deliver results quickly
-Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.