We are currently seeking an O365 System Administrator for the Houston, TX area. An ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of all Office 365 cloud services.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Guide and inform SharePoint design, installation and maintenance processes.
- Assist and support all departments, staff, faculty, and students with their use of Office365.
- Monitor weekly Office365 digest and communications and update management with changes, enhancements.
- Recommend policies, procedures to support the implementation of Office365 strategies.
- Experience with for cutover and staged Exchange Online migrations to Office365 email.
- Experience with Exchange Hybrid environments.
- Moderate skills with PowerShell scripting.
- MDM/MAM experience (Intune & AirWatch) a plus.
- Experience with the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- Establish daily review and reporting for activity within Office365 services.
- Recommend policies and validate backup and restoration of Office365 data.
- Office 365 Tenant administration & configuration experience.
- Configuration and operation of OneDrive for business.
- Configuration and operation of SharePoint Online.
- Preferred MSOffice 365, MCSE: SharePoint and MCSA: Cloud Platform certifications
- 3-5 years working knowledge and hands-on experience working with Office365 applications (specifically, OneDrive for Business & SharePoint) in a hybrid environment.
- 2-4 years working knowledge with Microsoft administrative tools including PowerShell.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent problem-solving, and both written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Azure AD, ADFS and Active Directory
- AWS and Azure portal experience a plus.
- 5-7 years server Operating systems experience (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Other cloud SaaS experience a plus (Box, DropBox, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.