job summary: Profile:
Company, is the leading provider of offshore research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors.
Clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations and mid-tier companies. We support over 200 institutional clients through our team of 2500+ employees.
We have offices across the globe. Ideal Candidate
An experienced Business Development sales person who has extensive experience gained in the investment banking sector. To be successful in this role you should have good knowledge of the investment banking competitive landscape, all relevant divisions across investment banking and markets and ideally an established network in the industry.
Excellent verbal and written presentation skills and strong negotiation skills are essential, as is the ability to build and establish long term relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
Prior experience of presenting and marketing to C-Suite management at clients or at senior levels within an Investment Bank is highly desirable. Experience of working with knowledge based outsourcing services or high value consulting services to Investment Banks is a plus.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Run high quality Enterprise sales cycles which includes:-
- Identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients
- Leveraging existing client relationships and networks to generate commercial interest
- Qualification and generating demand at clients and prospects
- Creating compelling value propositions mapped to client business needs
- Negotiating and Closing complex agreements
- Own quota to be attained by selling to new client accounts and by leveraging one's earlier relationships for selling high value added services to Investment Banks including
- M&A support
- ECM, DCM and loans support
- Sector and coverage team support
- Risk and compliance support
- Other services
- Negotiate at the front office COO/CXO level to build a broad vision of outsourcing and associated benefits
- Ensure complete client coverage by calling upon the support of subject matter specialists and marketing teams in India
- Provide accurate forecasts and pipeline information to management
- Meet established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships and ensuring client satisfaction
- Position requires travel
- Bachelors' degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Economics or related area is highly desirable
- Experience of working in the front office of key product or sector teams in an Investment Bank is preferred.
- Ability to source, identify and develop new business opportunities
- Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach and ability to engage with senior business users, COO's, CIO's, Chief Credit Officers, CRO's, CCO's and Procurement Managers
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience
- Experience in leading sales efforts, proposal development and closing deals
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail
skills: Prior sales experience in investment banking and research advisory space is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.