Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
We are looking for a resources who will help support whats already been built along with enhancements to our existing pattern and future patterns. Below are a few bullet items on the role
This resource must work from the Charlotte or Minneapolis office.
Adobe AEM Experience
- Overall 4+ years experience with Adobe AEM/CQ
- Expert level Experience with AEM workflow as this is the component we use to merge the PDF Templates and Data. Also will be building new Workflows for additional projects.
- Prefer experience with AEM 6.3 but should have at least 6.0 experience.
* Java experience as we do have cases where workflow calls out to Java.
skills: Other relevant technologies (not required)
- Experience building Adobe Forms (PDF and Adaptive)
- Experience with Forms Mgmt
- Experience with Form Fragments
- Configuration of AEM runtime.
- Experience with REST, SOAP and JSON
- Experience with messaging technologies and coding using JMS or other messaging interfaces.
This person will also be in our pager support rotation in support of our Adobe AEM platform.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.