Project Manager II
We are looking for a Project Manager for an awesome opportunity in Alpharetta, GA
We strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. We leverage advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights, delivering integrated solutions to improve people's health and enable better outcomes across the health continuum. Our 2017 commitment outlines what we are committed to do this year: to continue on our journey to become a global leader in image guided therapy. Our IGT strategic priorities are: strengthening our core, going deeper into guidance, delivering value based health care solutions, and expanding into interventional therapy.
To execute its strategy, our Image Guided Therapy Devices (IGTD) is engaged in organic and inorganic growth initiatives. Within the Image Guided Therapy environment, we acquired Spectranetics in Aug of 2017. Spectranetics is a leader in minimally invasive therapies in cardiac & vascular care, including solutions in the coronary, peripheral and electrophysiology (EP) space.
To fully realize the potential of the acquisition, IGTD has kicked off a world-class integration effort with workstreams focused on each function. The Sales Operations team team is looking for a project manager to organize, develop, and manage integration activities across pricing, contracting, and forecasting.
This role will report into the Sales Operations Integration leader.
This role can be based out of the IGTD Alpharetta, GA Office.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
The Sales Operations Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Program Planning, Management
o Work with individual workstreams (pricing, contracting, and forecasting) to develop work plans and understand their high and midlevel milestones
o Incorporate midlevel milestones from every workstream into and overall project plan for the integration
o Manage workstream progress and report status through their work plans
o Coordinate planning and manage interdependency resolution among workstreams
o Guide and support workstreams, directly for a subset of agreed, critical teams
o Drive current state and end state blueprinting
o As needed, drive Change Management and Communications activities
- Program Reporting
o Monitor and report progress and performance on meaningful metrics, i.e., capture risks before they endanger timeline or performance
o Provide complete transparency to program status by communicating weekly reporting to the overall integration lead
o Inform Integration Management Office (IMO) with weekly report-outs
- PMI Governance
o Manage risks and issues through weekly meetings with core workstreams and ensure follow-up by accountable parties
o Prepare analysis and recommendations to address lingering risks, slow progress or decisions which may be required
- PMI Weekly Meeting Cadence
o Manage multiple workstream delivery through consistent cadence of meetings with IMO and workstreams.
o Organize, prepare and facilitate special events (kickoffs, planning workshops, interdependency alignments, dress rehearsals, pressure tests and swat team workshops), and ensure follow-up on any identified to-dos
The following skills are expected in the candidate for the Sales Operations Integration Project Manager role:
- Proven, relevant experience in successfully driving high visibility, complex programs
- Preferably, experience within a Post-Merger Integration (PMI) environment
- Ability to cross cultures effectively, successfully retaining the agile, entrepreneurial culture of Spectranetics within the context of the IGT Device culture
- Experience in a health tech commercial environment, understanding the interplay of pricing, contracting, and forecasting.
- Experience working with or interacting in a cross-functional mature business, and small- and mid-sized innovative growth tech businesses
skills: - Ability to work virtually and travel to domestic locations approximately 25% of the time
- Highly collaborative workstyle with ability to roll up sleeves and dig into the minutest details to ensure success.
- Ability to develop and manage project plan in an appropriate software package (Project, Excel, etc.)
- Commitment to keeping the integration program on track and completing key milestones and capturing synergies ahead of commitments to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Proven, demonstrated ability to innovate in achieving integration goals, demonstrating meaningful value to the company
- Ability to use personal influence to coordinate the work of multiple business and market personnel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.