Responsible for supporting and maintaining Small Cell DAS Networks that are currently serving, the Nation's largest Wireless Carriers. Year round objectives to include, first response to outages and impairments, along with making the needed repairs to the assigned networks. Annual Preventative Maintenance inspections, to remote DAS equipment and host related equipment. Various computer related administrative tasks, i.e. uploading photos and documents, using GUI pages along with many web-based tools. Safe work practices must be applied to the completion of all work related tasks, along with integrity, quality and attention to details.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: High School
- Perform all activities in a manner to ensure the safety of yourself, your team, your customers and the public.
- Respond to all network outages, impairments and emergencies in the DAS network.
- Complete all annual preventative maintenance inspections thoroughly and accurately, to client standards.
- Operation and understanding of RF and fiber related test equipment, such as PIM analyzer, Antenna analyzer, RF power meter, Spectrum analyzer, Signal generator, OTDR, Fusion splicer, Optic power meter, DMM.
- Operate PC or similar devices to gain access to DAS network and complete assigned administrative tasks.
- Work efficiently and effectively with cross functional departments and peers.
Two (2) or more years of experience in one or more of the following fields: wireless communications, two-way radio, microwave, outside plant fiber optic installations, repair, testing and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of radio transmitters, receivers, antennas, electronic theory, fiber optic theory
- Ability to safely drive and operate a DOT compliant boom truck, in the public right of way
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, while managing time for maximum efficiency
- DOT Certification
- OSHA Certifications
- Fiber Optic Certifications
- PIM or Antenna analyzer certifications
- BTS equipment certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.