Our Client located in Duluth, is actively searching for a Data Analyst
to join an exciting 18 month project. They desire this individual have 7+ years strong Oracle PL/SQL development experience. Also looking for experience in building and surprising metadata based data model and data warehouse desired.
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Manufacturing environment including but not limited to: Downtime database, shift reports, and process control charts.
- Review current manual reports and recommend a strategy to automate into existing data warehouse solutions.
- Develop, test, and deploy business-use reports into data warehouse.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups and key stakeholders to improve existing reports.
- Provide statistical analysis of production data
- Make actionable recommendations based on statistical analysis
qualifications: Job requirements:
- Experience with ETL, data warehouse, business objects and business intelligence projects
- Extensive Tableau, Power Pivot and Business Object experience
- Ability to test and verify proper functionality of solutions prior to deployment.
- Extensive MS-Office Experience (Excel, Access)
: BS in Engineering/Computer or Scientific Discipline
skills: Required Job Skills:
- Excellent analytic and estimation skills for to data warehousing and business intelligence project
- Proven communication (written and oral), with senior leaders and peers, facilitation, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Self-directed, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.