The EDI Account Executive will be a part of the Data Connections department, supporting all phases of EDI implementations in companies Total Access Exchange enrollment platform. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving errors in 834 and other proprietary transactions for insurance exchanges and performing root cause analysis.
The EDI Account Executive will also be responsible for discrepancy management in the eligibility reconciliation process and continuous process improvement of the reconciliation process. He/she may be required to provide training on the transactions and on the reconciliation processes.
***Only requiring 2 years of RELEVANT experience
location: Orlando, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: EDI Responsibilities:
- Participation in all phases of EDI implementations (initiation, build, test, production)
- Perform testing and thoroughly document progress and issues
- Process and monitor inbound and outbound documents (including TPA agreements)
- See that file discrepancies are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with the technical / development team to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Review documented training material for accuracy and assist in end user training and support
qualifications: Additional Competencies:
- Knowledge of the 834 X12 standards
- Experience in reconciliation of enrollment transactions
- Great attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills / solution-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Organized in the responsibilities outlined above
- Ability to multi-task
skills: *Looking for strong benefits background and experience working with EDI software. Attention to detail and customer service skills are highly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.