Sr. Gaming Software Engineer
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Developing on Mobile Platforms (iOS and Android)
- Developing using Java, C++, C#
- Collaborating with team to hit deadlines
- Provide direction in areas of expertise
qualifications: Required Skill:
- Mobile Development experience (iOS and Android)
- Java, C# or C++
- BS Degree
- Have pushed at least 2 games to market
- PM tools
- Agile experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.