Our client located in Norcross, is actively searching for a Systems Infrastructure Engineer
to support and maintain our clients IT systems to ensure that end-users have the appropriate technology in place to perform their jobs efficiently. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in design, engineering and support of productivity solutions and systems using products that include Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Skype for Business, Microsoft Office/Office 365 and Lotus Notes/Domino. This individual will design, maintain, support and perform backup of the Productivity Solutions, Windows Servers, Linux servers and VMWare environments. The individual will be expected to reduce/eliminate current workload of tickets to the help desk through automation and/or system improvements.
location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Administers and troubleshoots operating systems, hardware and software; including remote access.
- Administers Citrix
- Manages Windows Infrastructure.
- Supports Fax Server
- Administers and troubleshoots operating Windows Systems, hardware and software;
- Coordinates the updating and maintenance of packaged software running on servers.
- Administers and troubleshoots operating systems, hardware and software; including Remote access through Citrix, Windows, Linux. Also, MS Office, Fax Server, etc
- Performs PC trouble-shooting, configuration, upgrade and repair.
qualifications: Job Requirements:
- Windows Server Operating System (2008 & 2012)
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification preferred
- Motivated team player with strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate to effectively, both written and orally.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and process orientation skills
- Four to six years system administration experience
Bachelor (4-year) degree with a technical major, such as engineer or computer science. Proven experience and a great work history will be considered.
skills: Desired Skills & Experience:
- Active Directory 2012-2016
- Office O365
- Sharepoint 2007 or highe
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.