One of our South Jersey clients is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer who is a strong communicator and able to run with small enhancements on their own. this is a senior level Java role.
Must be able to interview and work onsite in southern, NJ
location: Camden, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 62.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
This is a straight forward Senior level full-stack Java role.
- Experience in Java including data structures, algorithms, and asynchronous architectures
- Knowledge of Java enterprise systems
- Experience in web services software architecture and design (REST/SOAP), including security-based implementations
- Experience in Spring framework
- Experience implementing transaction and, management and persistence using ORM frameworks (JPA and Hibernate)
- Experience SQL (Insert, update, delete, select)
- Experience with STRUTS
- Experience in Angular front-end framework (Angular 1.x and 2.0)
- Experience in building enterprise web applications leveraging responsive design for mobile devices (not mobile apps; but, web apps running on mobile devices such as tablets)
- Knowledge of query tuning such as use with explain plans
- Experience with database data modeling
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.