The PKI Automation Developer role will be responsible for developing and implementing Automation Opportunities
within Information Protection beginning with the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). The objective is to automate the method by which Digital Certificates are requested, renewed, revoked, and installed on new and existing infrastructure. Will work with stakeholders from many different teams within the organization to focus on their automation use cases and help deliver solutions that meet their requirements.
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 64 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
Core Competencies Desired
- Strong programming skills in one of the following languages: Python, Perl, PowerShell or Ruby
- Ability to demonstrate usage of Automation Workflow tools such as Ansible, CA Process Automation, vRealize Orchestrator and/or IBM uDeploy
- Experience with version control tools such as GitLab
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery methodology for application delivery
- Experience using RESTful API interfaces
- Preferred: Experience developing RESTful API interfaces
- Basic experience with certificate creation on Windows and Linux systems using various tools (e.g., keytool, openssl, certutil and MMC snap-in) and for various type certs (client and server auth, code signing, etc.).
- Understanding of Microsoft certificate auto-enrollment process.
- DevOps activities including:
- API Integration
- Web development
- Testing and debugging
- Documenting, maintaining, and modifying complex applications programs
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline strongly preferred, and at least 5 years of experience in all aspects of computer operations or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Has in-depth knowledge of DevOps tools and procedures.
- Preferred: 2-4 years work experience in cryptography.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.