The Support Analyst L2 role is a unique customer service role that provides second tier support in the form of Application Support. The Support Analyst L2 will be working closely with specific application teams to troubleshoot, research, and provide assistance in their production environments. Outside of specific application support. The Support Analyst L2 will assist the Application Support team with their support of over 30 applications.
location: Lynchburg, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
1. College degree or IT experience equivalent.
2. Excellent documentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills and organizational skills required.
2. Willing customer satisfaction personality required, demonstrating initiative, self-motivation, and a keen attention to detail.
3. Ability to remain patient and discuss technical concepts with non-technical customers, and deal with ambiguity, tight timelines and demanding constraints.
4. Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize, and resolves issues in a timely manner within a high-pressure environment.
1. Preferred candidate should have experince with SQL developer, as well is the ability to build SQL Queries.
2. Experience with command line interfacing with Linux servers, as well as be knowledgeable in server log monitoring.
3. Prior experience in an IT support role, and or Database support role is a plus
4. Innate desire to find the root cause of technical issues, while balancing business needs to identify, support, and solve customer need
- Customer Service focused
- IT Support experience
- Troubleshooting experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.