We are looking for a C++, 3D Graphics engineer to work on adding cutting edge features to our 3D Graphics Rendering engine, image processing algorithms, and Graphics Template Editing application. The ideal candidate will be a creative, energetic, team player with excellent communication skills able to deliver great results in a fast paced, learning environment.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Evaluate technology ecosystems, frameworks, and capabilities
- Develop solution prototypes and work with other teams to refine and create technology demos
- Measure the outcomes of prototype solutions to validate hypotheses
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of existing Internet routing and application architectures, and the ability to creatively invent and customize solutions
- Actively and independently acquire knowledge of new and evolving technologies in areas such as mobile, video, social media and other niches
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science/?Engineering or related field
- 4 years industry experience in application development
- Experience with the following: .?NET 3.5, C#,C++, COM, NET Interop, WinForms, WPF
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and processes, including Agile and Scrum.?
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong software engineering background
- Strong experience with multithreaded application development
- Experience with web development, shrink wrapped/?commercial app development, custom protocols and data feeds
- Knowledge of Video, Graphics, 3D Modeling, Photoshop, Maya, AfterEffects, DirectX, Game Engines
skills: C#, C++, .NET, NET interop, COM, WCF, WPF, WinForms, Agile, Scrum, Video, 3D Modeling, Graphics, Maya, DirectX, OpenGL, Software engineer, Developer, Architect
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.