A full-time employee reporting to the IT Manager, responsible for, but not limited to:
- Installing, maintaining, documenting, inventorying, and troubleshooting all nationwide IT infrastructure including but not limited to:
- Hardware: servers, SAN, PCs, laptops, printers, etc...
- Physical network infrastructure: cabling, switches, routers, load balancers, etc...
- Data backups, replication and redundancy
- Active Directory
location: Burbank, California
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
- Providing tier 1-3 support escalation for helpdesk
- Creating and maintaining disaster recovery policies and procedures
- Demonstrating flexibility in adjusting to variable workload and job duties
- Planning and managing projects with minimal supervision
- Other project management and support duties as assigned
qualifications: Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 3-5 years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with and managing external vendors with the ability to diagnose and correct network, and server problems.
- Experience working with virtual servers (HyperV and VMware)
- Experience working with enterprise class storage (NetApp / VMware)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft's operating systems and Office 365
skills: Relevant Certifications (desired but not required)
- Microsoft - MTA, MCSA, MCSE in any combination of Cloud, Productivity, or Server products
- Cisco - CCNA, CCNP Data Center
- NetApp - NCSA, NCDA or higher
- VMware - VCA, VCP in either DCV, DTM or any combination
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.