Electronic Communications Supervision Vendor Implementation Manager
Seeking an EComm Supervision Implementation Manager to lead Smarsh platform users through all Smarsh implementation project cycles. The Implementation Manager will work with all user groups to assist them in fully utilizing the capabilities of the Smarsh platform. A successful candidate will have experience with software implementation and client support, have the ability to manage the full life cycle of projects, but also support the team toward overall client satisfaction and results. The Implementation Manager will report to the Director of Compliance Technology, but work in a collaborative team environment, with stakeholders across all areas of end business users, Compliance, Technology and Operational Risk Management.
location: Lone Tree, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $40.06 - 52.80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Develop an expertise around the Firm's supervision platform for Ecomm, Smarsh.
- Interface with multiple levels of employees including executives, senior management and representatives across multiple unique business lines.
- Manage and level set customers' expectations during the Smarsh implementation cycle.
- Work on multiple implementation tasks simultaneously.
- Interface with clients to define business processes and business requirements.
- Ability to work closely with technical development team to create solutions, timelines and communications for clients during the implementation process.
- Responsible for system testing and assisting in the client's user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Prepare user documentation and training materials, and provide training and end-user support.
- Responsible for long term implementation support.
- Knowledge of the Smarsh supervision platform.
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines and supervision requirements for Communications with the Public.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in order to serve as a liaison between the user community, executive sponsors and the technical team.
- Excellent product demonstration and presentation experience.
- Experience with training and change management process.
- Previous project management/implementation experience.
- Ability to identify where focus is needed and bring clarity to business objectives, requirements and priorities.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in financial services or other highly regulated industry.
- Background in IT, business, project management, and/or risk management.
- Experience using Ecomm Supervision platforms (such as Smarsh, CA DataProtection or similar vendor) a plus.
- Understanding of Agile Methodology a plus.
skills: - Strong organizational skills, self-starter mentality, positive attitude, and attention to detail required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.